- Vishal Ganeshan is back to 'blogging,
- Matt Brown and Nick Martin remark on the Adam Stoddard file theft case (and the MCSO's fatuous and stupid testimony),
- Martel Firing counts bureaucracies in the House health care bill,
- and CLS (the Web's most interesting anonymous coward?) reminds us of the importance of accurate counting.
- McMegan points us to news of further economic decline in Chavez's Venezuela,
- perhaps only paralleled by Ian Plimer's continuing personal sprint toward the gutter,
- John Quiggin reflects on Armistice Day,
- there's now a 'Blog on Optical Tweezers,
- we can hope Gavin Schmidt has put an end to deliberate misinterpretation of his recent paper by the anti-science set,
- and from Ilya Somin: Why Neglect of Communist Crimes Matters.