- HB 2532 Limited restoration of rights for people no longer deemed incompetent
- HB 2569 New penalty for smuggling people for profit, involving a deadly weapon
- SB 1113 CCW in liquor-serving places OK without drinking, unless no-gun signs
- SB 1088 Domestic violence protection extended to romantic or sexual partners
- SB 1168 Parking lots cannot ban firearms locked in vehicles, with exceptions
- SB 1242 Exemptions from CCW and more for more "proper authorities"
- SB 1243 Defensive display of a firearm in self defense defined and protected
- SB 1437 AZ High School Marksmanship Program instructor definition expanded
- SB 1449 Retroactive self-defense clarification ("Harold Fish gets away with murder" law)
I remarked on several of these, including SB 1168, earlier in the year. Of them, SB 1243 is the most important from a practical point of view, and those who carry should familiarize themselves with it thoroughly.
HT for the list: Alan Korwin