Sunday, September 06, 2009

Welcoming another coblogger.

In anticipation of my departure from Arizona--next August at the latest--I'm trying to turn Goldwater State into a group 'blog. So far I've been asking people to join, but if you're interested in contributing, send me an e-mail, and I might send one back, "asking" you to join.

Thane Eichenauer is among the best readers of the Arizona policy 'blogosphere and leaves valuable comments here and elsewhere. He's also, among other things, been a candidate for U.S. Congress, on the ballot in the general election. I'm pleased to say he's joining Goldwater State as a contributor and will leave him to finish his own introduction. He'll bring a bit of a different perspective, both geographically and politically. (Still broadly "modern classical liberal", but we don't all sound or think alike.) Welcome!

No comments: